[sac-board] Re: Newsletter

  • From: Gene A Lucas <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sac-board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 14:03:01 -0700

Here are my  thoughts on these issues, as an emeritus, ex-officio SAC
Bored Person...

(1) and (2) are ok.  I especially favor no. 2 !!  What are we
restricting, and WHY? What do we gain from withholding the NL?

(3) is more complicated.  Not only do we need a (SMALL) supply of copies
to give out  to the public, we DO have members who don' t have
convenient internet access.   They are entitled to receive the NL, but
probably should be charged a (as small as possible, to cover cost) extra
fee (mostly for postage).

Just  my  thoughts...
Gene Lucas

My OPINIONS are FREE and my OWN... Get SOME of YOUR own....