[rollei_list] Re: flash with sl66e?

  • From: Mike Kovacs <mskovacs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 10:25:30 -0500

OK I've been following this thread for a while.  Unless you are walking
around with a flash taking candids, I cannot imagine why you even need
TTL flash.  I find that highly unlikely with a large MF SLR having a
1/30 synch speed.

Buy yourself 2 or 3 Vivitar flashes, some optical slaves and a flash
meter and you'll still have money left over for film compared to a
pricey dedicated flash.