[rollei_list] Rolleikin

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2008 06:23:04 -0300 (ART)

I decided no 35mm cameras for the two weeks in the
farm, Rolleiflexes only, and then I carried the
3.5F Planar and the 2.8C Xenotar and four 120 rolls,I
used the four rolls and I still had some days to spend
in the farm, BTW there was no way to obtain 120 film
but I recalled a local photographer had 35mm film to
sell and I also recalled the Rolleikin C in the 2.8C
bag and then I bought the 35 film and put the
Rolleikin into the C; after a little scare because the
Rolleikin counter knob button was jammed due to lack
of use, it started to work fine, I uploaded eight
photographs taken with the Rolleikin and the C to my
page at Flickr and to the Rollei Gallery at Flickr,
these are four of the eight images (please see the
largest size):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/2249660140/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/2242614028/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/2244358971/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/2242614036/

Carlos

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar