[rollei_list] Re: ...Rolleikin

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 11:41:40 -0300

BTW Richard,  your detailed explanation about the Rolleikin working is
very interesting, I always thought and think it's a very ingenious
accesory. I only use it with the 2.8C because I have the "Rolleikin C"
set dedicated to cameras with 35mm film counter from factory like the
2.8 C,D,E and firsts Tele-Rolleiflexes and then it does not include
the film counter knob. I'm thinking about to buy a set with this
counter to use with the 3.5F and 'cord IV.
According "The Practical Accesories" booklet, Rolleiflex above sn
1100000 and Rolleicord above sn 1137000 can use the Rolleikin 2
versions that include the double picture size back. Firsts cameras
above the mentioned numbers were still provided with the one size
picture back, but they can receive the double size back to work with
the Rolleikin 2. Earlier cameras can use the Rolleikin 1 with the
special back.

Carlos