[rollei_list] Re: Rolleikin?

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:33:39 -0800

Peter,

Regardless of what those links say, your acquisition isn't worth
much, UNLESS it has the counter knob assembly.  Some Rolleis
were made with that knob as OE, so the Rolleikin kit for it did
not include that vital part. It is extremely hard to find a
counter knob by itself.

You may think that "it is all there", because kits were made
without the counter.

I for one, will withhold congratulations until you tell us more.

Jerry