[rollei_list] flash with sl66e?

  • From: Jan Decher <Jan.Decher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 08:57:48 -0500

Frederic,

I think the most elegant and compact (TTL) solution is the Metz 54
cobra style flash with the appropriate Rollei/Metz SCA 356 adapter.
See here:
http://www.sl66.com/pg/accessories.shtml (scroll down to "SCA System
adapter)

  This adapter is built in a 90 degree design so that your flash sits
on the left sits of the camera.  You can also adapt most of the
modern Metz handle mount flashes (potato masher type) via the same
SCA adapter.

Hope to get back into the SL66(SE) system myself later this year.
Jan