[rollei_list] Re: Thinking about buying a Rollei

  • From: "Richard Sintchak" <rich815@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:24:23 -0700

There was a Horn & Hardart near my apartment on Brompton Road in Great Neck,
NY when I was a kid in the mid 60's.  My grandmother used to get cakes and
custard pies from there.  Good stuff.

I rememebr her and my grandfather would bicker over which was better, the
Plan custard or another type they had called Xeno.  Though most people could
never tell the difference....

Richard S.

On 9/19/06, Roger Wiser <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jerry,  I too remember the Horn & Hardart's but in Phiadelphia when I was
in
corporate school there in the 50's.
Yes a true "automat" .

Roger