To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 1:41 PM
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: Thinking about buying a Rollei

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Dodge" <dannysoar@xxxxxxx>
To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, September 16, 2006 6:16 PM

Richard & Stephen. Thanx for the help. I'm afraid it was all for naught. I was in the camera store today and there in the glass case was a mint Yashicamat with a 30 day guarentee. . If it turns out to need service, I'll take it back and the camera store will send it to be serviced.. My heart said ancient eBay Rollei and my head said 30 day guarenteeYashica. My head won.
Thanx any way for enlightening me on the lore of Rollei Automats - maybe someday.
David

 Oh well... If all you want is a toy...

  Actually, Yachicamats perform well and the lenses are good.

--- Richard Knoppow Los Angeles, CA, USA dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx --- Rollei List

--- Rollei List