[rollei_list] Re: Rolleikin musing

  • From: Dennis Purdy <dlp4777@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:41:53 -0800

On Nov 17, 2009, at 09:31, CarlosMFreaza wrote:

Dennis, I hope we are not starting a "roller reflection" discussion
type again, but I have a very old Rollei plates adapter set and I have
used it for 6 original  6.5x9cm plates and had no light leak problems
up to now, my only problem was with one of the holders spring due to
its age, but not light leaks, this is a sample taken with the
Rolleicord IV, Rolleinar 1, Efke 25 6.5x9cm plate:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itarfoto/3452366045/

Carlo

I knew I could count on you Carlos to have never had the problem.
Dennis