[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: Bob Shell <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 08:42:10 -0500

On Nov 25, 2005, at 8:30 AM, redleica wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe a range of super fast lenses was made for the Exacta 66 does any one recall these lenses?

I think you must be thinking of something else. The lenses for Exakta 66 have pedestrian apertures of f/2.8 and slower. The fast lenses that Schneider makes for Rollei were never made for the Exakta 66. The only reason that Schneider lenses were offered for the Exakta 66 was that Heinrich Mandermann owned both companies at the time. He later lost interest in both and sold them separately.

Bob