[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: Nick Roberts <nickbroberts@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:39:33 +0000 (GMT)

The CZJ lenses are actually very good - I have 50, 80,
180 and 300mm lenses and would recommend them all,
particularly the 50 and 180. The Schneider lenses tend
to be very expensive except the 80 (there are actually
two versions of this, one good, the other superb but
dear), which I would recommend over the Biometar. I
would generally echo Bob's comments.

The Arsat 30mm fisheye is also a great lens for this
system.

Nick

--- redleica <redleica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanks Nick,
> I would like to ask you a based on your experience,
> which lenses would you reccomend for both models
> wide, standard, medium telephoto?
>
> What are the lenses like on the Pentacon 6 would you
> say they are very far behind the Schneider lenses?
>
> Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe a range of
> super fast lenses was made for the Exacta 66 does
> any one recall these lenses?

WIN ONE OF THREE YAHOO! VESPAS - Enter now! -
http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/features/competitions/vespa.html