[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

On Nov 25, 2005, at 10:33 AM, Marvin Wallace wrote:

Thanks Bob,
I would have never have guessed any of those choices except for perhaps the
Schneider.
I do not that a very famous manufactures lenses have not made your list.
Regards,
Marvin.

There are many lenses that I might have liked a lot more if I had used them more. I only own one Leica lens, for example, a 50/2 Summicron that's the same vintage as my M3. It's a good lens, but not spectacular. I've shot with M6 and M7 with contemporary Leica glass, but only for magazine test reports and that means a few weeks only. That's not long enough to really get to know a lens. Similarly, I've shot with a number of Leica R lenses, but not long enough to really get to know them. I'd probably really like the 100 macro if I could afford to use it.

If the question has been for more than three lenses, then the current 50/1.5 Ultron would have been added. That lens has lovely character.

Bob