[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex TLR tools

  • From: "Roger M. Wiser" <rwiser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:38:06 -0600

Jerry .. agreed ! They look very specialized. I couild ruin a few Rolleis with those. Tools like that are no longer necessary for the digital or electronic cameras that become obsolete in a few years or are junked if they need extensive repairs.

Roger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jerry Lehrer" <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>