[rollei_list] Re: Rolleiflex 2.8E value

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 17:38:45 -0700

Jan,

When dealing with a private seller, I always believe that the seller should
establish the first asking price.  I NEVER make the first offer. The seller
should know what he is offering . If his price is too high, I will politely
say "no thank you" and decline it.  If it is in my buying range, I will accept

the offer. I hate haggling.

On the E in question, everything can be made right, but at what cost?

Why the paucity of good used 2.8F Rolleis?  They are too good to
part with.

Jerry