[rollei_list] Re: New Haven pizza photos

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 13:39:56 -0700

Peter,

Do not forget that the south of France has a dish called 'pisaladiere'
which is awfully close to one of those "white pizzas".

Having grown up near the Bronx enclave of Little Italy (187th St. and
Arthur Avenue, I know what REAL pizza is like.  In fact, one of the
"pizza-maestros" from there opened a place in San Diego, which is now
the most popular pizzeria in the city.

Jerry