[rollei_list] Re: Neopan 400 in Ultrafin

  • From: Richard Urmonas <richard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 05:31:49 -0700

I am sure you will get more suggestions than there are films.  Neopan
was a modern flat crystal film, so I think you best chance of getting a
similar look is with either Ilford Delta 400, or TMax 400.  Perhaps
shoot a few rolls of each and see which you like.

Contrast is a function of developing time, so you will want to adjust
the development time to give the results you want.

Richard