[rollei_list] Re: Neopan 400 in Ultrafin vs. Potra 160 results...

  • From: Jan Decher <jdecher@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 20:54:55 +0200

Hi All,

I might try the re-fixing of the b&w negatives as Georges suggested.  Maybe in
Ilford Rapid FIxer this time, which has always worked for me while living in
Vermont.  Unfortunately, I already cut he negs into strips of three so will
have to figure out how to thread them back on the reel.

Meanwhile I got the Portra 160 back, which I shot right after I unloaded the
Neopan 400 in Leiden.  Here are two examples from that roll scanned on the
Epson 700:

Leiden from the V & D Terrace in color:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/14979212811/

Leiden Hooglandse Kerk
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mittelformat/14982392175/in/photostream/

Another Questions: Has anyone had the leather of the Rolleiflex TLR strap with
the "alligator" replaced?   Found a local leather repair man who is currently
working on one of my two straps.

Best Regards,
Jan