[rollei_list] Re: Lens Flare

  • From: Carlos Manuel Freaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 22:11:24 -0300 (ART)

That is not flare Elias, that is a neon lamp located
far regarding the camera at a top of a building with
atmospheric factors to consider, anyway my point is
not that I never got flare, my point is that I never
got the oval flare with the cross shape, please note
there are a lot of strong light sources in the image
and coming from different angles.

Carlos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/silverfingers/1849617257/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/91744974@N00/2057767850/

http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration
> > ---
> > Rollei List
> >
> > - Post to rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > - Subscribe at rollei_list-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> with 'subscribe'
> > in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> > 'unsubscribe' in the subject field OR by logging
> into
> > www.freelists.org

> with 'subscribe'
> in the subject field OR by logging into
> www.freelists.org

> with
> into www.freelists.org

      Tarjeta de crédito Yahoo! de Banco Supervielle.
Solicitá tu nueva Tarjeta de crédito. De tu PC directo a tu casa.
www.tuprimeratarjeta.com.ar