[rollei_list] Re: Grossly OT: California and Politics

  • From: Paul Kollas <pkkollas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:59:13 -0700

On Sep 26, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Richard Knoppow wrote:

I recently saw a short speech by Calvin Coolege made as a test of the Movietone film sound system. He spoke the kind of nonsense that would fit right in today. Basically, taxes are bad and are the root of all evil.

Last week while on a camping/exploring trip in S.E. Oregon, I was humourously compared to Calvin Coolidge-- never say much, but when i do say something, i don't have much to say. Now, with further enlightenment from Richard, I'm not so amused.....

:-)

pk