[rollei_list] Re: Anti Newton Ring Glass Effect on Enlarging

  • From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 23:16:35 -0400

At 09:50 PM 5/28/2009, Richard Knoppow wrote:
\
>    I am inviting all and sundry to join a _New
>Organization_ I am just now starting. It is the _Anti-Newton
>Society_. We are a group arrayed against gravity. Not only
>does gravity make some of us overweight it also adds too
>much seriousness to things. So, _Down With Gravity_ I say.
>We will drink our toasts from Anti-Newton Glasses and
>promise Not to Fall Down on the JOB!!

According to Eric, you missed the bus.

I can state that you are now a member of the King Canute Society whose motto is, "Protest the Rising Tide". As Freemaster, I own the privilege of making new members. You are now entitled to set out your name as, Richard Knoppow, MKCS, if you will. I doubt that our other members will ever note if you fail to do so.

And then there is the Order of King Charles the Martyr. I doubt if I could get you into that. Hell, I couldn't get my own son into it. You Union guys just don't understand fundamental liberty ....

Marc

msmall@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cha robh bàs fir gun ghràs fir!