[rodgersorgan] Introduction

  • From: Eric McKirdy <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 08:55:11 -0700

Hello all,

I'm delighted to have found this resource. I began my career as an organist
about 14 years ago (at the age of 13) on a Rodgers Essex 840. After having
been around the country, I'm back home, and playing the same organ again,
and it was nice to come home to an old friend.

We will soon build a new church, and will be looking for a new Rodgers
organ. (By soon, I mean "at some point in my lifetime.")

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Eric -- by the way, if anyone knows where to get an owner's manual for  the
840, color me interested

New low pricing on books and music for the Rodgers Organ at www.frogmusic.com