[rodgersorganusers] Re: Introduction

  • From: "Todd Hummel" <thummel@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <rodgersorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 16:59:16 -0500

Hi Martha, and welcome to the site.  My name is Todd Hummel. I live in =
Lewisburg.  Are you by chance the Martha Hill of Bucknell University?

Todd

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for =
a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential =
or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any =
inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly =
prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have =
received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating =
this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.

>>> marthahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/15/03 16:11 PM >>>

My name is Martha Hill. I live in Newberry, SC and am the organist/choir =
director for Silverstreet Lutheran Church. I am new to digital organs and =
am excited about the prospect of learning more about them from this group. =
We have not puchased yet. We are looking at the Insignia series as well as =
the Allegiant.=20
Martha Hill
If you have any difficulty with this or PayPal,=20
please contact noeljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for help!

Shop for Playing Guides to your Rodgers Organ at Frog Music Press