[roc-chat] Re: New 'mass launch' rules

  • From: Wedge Oldham <wedgeoldham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 18:14:51 -0700

Not to argue needlessly but;  David stated 1.5 times.  Allen you state 0.5

But both state EXPECTED ALTITUDE.  Assuming Allen is correct; an expected
altitude of 10000 feet would require 5000 feet of cable.  Currently the
best ROC has is 800 feet.

I don't see how ROCs existing layout already takes this into account.

Wedge