[roc-chat] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - ROC Launch Cancellation

  • From: Gregory Lyzenga <lyzenga@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:56:22 -0700

Casual small groups of people can use BLM land without permit, according to my
understanding. Of course compliance with other laws and regulations regarding
waivers etc. is implied.

            -Greg

Gregory A. Lyzenga    <lyzenga@xxxxxxx>
Dept. of Physics, Harvey Mudd College            (909) 621-8378
Claremont, CA 91711-5990                       mobile (626) 808-5314