[roc-chat] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - ROC Launch Cancellation

  • From: Terry Burnett <wtb123@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:31:59 +0000

The question was asked earlier,  what about those that "Go It Alone"? Will BLM
issue a citation or will they suffer consequences from the local jurisdiction?

Thanks
Terry

Subject: [roc-chat] Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - ROC Launch Cancellation
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 08:51:01 -0400
From: ian.walberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; roc-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Folks,

Please can you all contact anyone you may know who was planning on going this
weekend as not everyone is on roc chat.

I have called and emailed a couple of friends who were not aware that the
launch was cancelled as I was surprised they were not on roc chat.

Many thanks

Ian