[roc-chat] Re: Burial in Space

  • From: "Robert Bosch. Dago" <dago3331@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Richard Dicinson <roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:52:49 -0700

(-) You are my Hero; For your great jesture for Neil Armstrong., and the mass
launch for his memory. When you pass on to the Heavens I Robbie/Dago will see
to it that WE all In the ROC Club will do the same for your thoughts and
prayers, and your memory. YOU ARE A TRUE ROCKET MAN at HEART. Robbie
Boschetto/Dago.(BSUTTONH97@xxxxxxx)

From: BSUTTONH97@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 18:32:03 -0400
Subject: [roc-chat] Re: Burial in Space
To: roc-chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Perhaps  in space would be better.

In the mean time, what do you all think would be an appropriate event as a
memorial?
How many people still have Saturn V or Gemini- Titans?
(Me)
How about a mass launch?

In a message dated 8/26/2012 2:21:53 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
wedgeoldham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Neil Armstrong's remains should be buried on space.