[regional_school] Re: Update

  • From: Jack Langerak <langerakj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2011 15:38:38 -0400

Bill,

Thanks for the update!  It is a shame, but also the way of the world, that too
often, as you suggest, good things do not come easily.  We all know that the
establishment of the Regional Academy will be a break-through good thing.  We
know there are challenges facing this venture and appreciate the thoughtfully
considered process that has been working its way through them.   Many thanks to
you and to Tom Frey and Bryan Hetherington.  Please let us know if there is
anything we can do to move things forward.

Jack