[regional_school] Re: Update

  • From: Dan Drmacich <dandrmacich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: regional_school@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 11:10:34 -0800 (PST)

Democracy does not always assure the best solution to a problem. However, it
does assure more ownership & involvement in decisions & as a result more desire
to enthusiastically participate in the future. Isn't that what we'd like to see
with kids, parents & staff in the Regional School? I also wonder whether or not
this new top-down model will influence the direction of schools & classrooms to
become even more un-democratic.

Dan