[realmusicians] Re: clean up on win7

  • From: "Ross McGregor" <rossmcg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:23:59 +1100

Hi Chris,
Yes I use image for windows and usually image each 3 months or even more if
I've added changes since the last.
And I usually keep the last 3 images in case.

And I have 2 copies of each c drive. I use 3 different c drives so have 6 c
disks.

You don't reckon I'm not paranoid?

Yes I am and quite proud of it.

Ross.