[realmusicians] Re: clean up on win7

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:32:52 -0600

I'm recording mostly singer song-writer things and doing mastering more than recording lots of full bands.

So that audio drive gets hit daily but not usually 24 tracks at a time all day long 'grin'.

At 11:44 PM 11/22/2011, you wrote:
If you uste your daw daily to read and write files, specially if you do a
lot of audio recordings, then yes. Though it depends on how much you use;
once a month is better than never :)

D!J!X!