[realmusicians] Re: clean up on win7

  • From: Chris Belle <cb1963@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: realmusicians@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 22:46:45 -0600

I hear ya talkin.

At 10:26 PM 11/23/2011, you wrote:
Chris,
My computer man actually suggested jkdfrag rather than the windows7 one.

So I don't know why, I think he says it's a bit more thorough.

Anyway, he's the Mozart of the computer world, as far as I'm concerned, so I
just go along with whatever he says.

I'm too busy writing hit songs, to be bothered with all that crap.
Ross.