[real-eyes] Re: THE HOLY CROSS BLIND OUTREACH NEWSLETTER

  • From: "Terrie Arnold" <tanderson3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 14:59:47 -0500

David
please add to the newsletter;

The Allied Worker's  for the Blind A  chapter of the MISSOURI COUNCIL OF THE
BLIND , they  meet at Alpha Pointe  the first Friday of the month at 7:30 pm
till 8:30 pm if this dose not fall on a  holiday weekend . The next meeting
will be Sept. 3rd.  If interested in coming to see what's going on, please
call Ricky Hampton at 816-833-4173,  for transportation within the
Metropolitan Kansas City area. It will cost $ 5.00 round trip.