[real-eyes] Re: Need help with Adobe Reader

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:34:23 -0500

You don't have to actually print a hard copy of the document to get the file
into openbook.  You use what's called the Freedom Import printer.  This is a
virtual printer.  So you open the file without saving it in Adobe Reader,
press control P, arrow to the freedom import printer and press enter.  Then
wait 15 years for Openbook to open up and process the document and start
reading.