[real-eyes] Re: Need help with Adobe Reader

  • From: Robert Beach <rbeach@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 04:46:54 -0500

Scott,

It doesn't matter which screen reader you are using.  If you have an image only
PDF, you'll still need to run some type of OCR on the file to be able to access
it.

If you have Acrobat Professional, it does have OCR capability in it, but it
isn't always the best.  If the document has fairly straight forward layout,
then it will do well.