[real-eyes] Re: Need help with Adobe Reader

  • From: "Reginald George" <sgeorge@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 12:00:21 -0500

If its saying empty document chances are that the PDF file you are trying to
read contains images.  If this is the case then Jaws won't be able to read
it.  You would need to open it in a scanning program such as Openbook or
Kurzweil by using that program's virtual printer function to import the file
and run optical character recognition on the pages.

Reg