[real-eyes] Creating a Listserv!

  • From: "Claudia" <cdelreal1973@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 19:23:31 -0500

Hello,

I want to know what the best & easiest way is to create a listserv!  I'm on
the Parent Advisory Board of my son's school, and one of the issues that has
come up time & time again, is a lack of communication.  We want to create an
announce-only list.  Can I still create a free listserve on Google or Yahoo?
And, if vso, are there limits on the number of members I can subscribe?

Thanks.

Claudia

database 6073 (20110426) __________

http://www.eset.com