[real-eyes] Re: Creating a Listserv!

  • From: "&&& (Ruthie)" <clark.ruthie@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: real-eyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 21:44:49 -0500

There are no limits on yahoo, I doubt there are on google.  Both work
pretty well, Goo gle seems...a little easier, though yahoo is quite
manageable.  Unlike years ago they do have audio captias now.  Let me
know if you need any assistance.
&&& (Ruthie)

Revolutionary: The disk drives go round and round.

"We are more than the sum of our parts."
We are the few,
Who speak for the many,
Who cannot speak for themselves.
        We are the many,