[racktables-users] Re: Static filter

  • From: "Farrington, Ryan" <rfarrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 11:33:25 -0400

The static filter is complete. The and/or settings, the tag, and the
custom rackcode is saved across the entire session until cleared the
normal route.

First modification to the functions.php  adds the filters as session
variables so that they stay applied while there is still a valid
session.

I did have to make a few modifications to the interface.php so I can't
provide a diff for ya but the change is pretty simple

In the function renderCellFilterPortlet
Search for ' // submit block'
In that block look for 'echo "<input type=hidden name=tab
value=${tabno}>\n";'
Add the snip below after it

-- snip --
                        echo "<input type=hidden name='cft[]'