[racktables-users] Re: How to handle virtual machine's

  • From: Rob Buijs <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racktables-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 15:55:04 +0100

Hi Frank, Group

Now - that's interesting:

<snip>

a lot, since it eases asset management a lot. Because of the clean and
extensible structure of the RackTables database, I also managed to
cross-reference and integrate nagios monitoring and bacula backup with our
RackTables installation for automation based on entered data.

Could you mail a write-up on this to this list? I'm currently looking into somehow integrating out extensive nagios implementation with our new racktables installation. It would be very interesting to learn how you are doing this.

The integration with bacula is also interesting (It's our backup solution as well).

So, even if it's a low-prio free-time project, you're doing great work
here and the community is happy to use it.

Yup - very happy.

Cheers,
Rob