[pythian] I'll start with the houses.

  • From: Dan Mejia <vdogaymer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 15:35:12 -0700 (PDT)

I liked the sketches for the houses under the task section. They are Max
friendly. I'm guessing since its for a game everything needs to be low poly,
but how low poly does just the exterior of the houses need to be( an estimated
amount would help ) In any case I'll get to working on them now. Hopefully once
you e-mail me I would have something to show you.

Also are all maps bitmaps or can your engine handle procedural maps (like Max's
stucco or bricks materials)?

   Danny Mejia