[pythian] Re: I'll start with the houses.

  • From: Darryl Long <dlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 08:05:38 -0400

> For building anything a sense of scale is nessesary. Is it
> safe to asume that the average size of the player is 6ft? And
> to continue on that topic when creating objects its alright
> to assume our real world dimensions. Its not like Im running
> around with a ruler, I just want a safe idea of scale.

That is correct... the Golurut is about 2 meters, or 6 feet, tall (give or
take some inches).  I have a standard-sized golurut mesh I can send you. The
only problem is it depends on your units in max.  We have some other scaling
weirdness going on as well, so we'll have to sort that out eventually.

I'll send you the mesh (in about 9 hours), and if it turns out you want to
work in a scale 10 times bigger, that's ok.

Darryl