[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:54:49 +1000

Hello Everyone

Just a reminder that things will be back to "normal" next Wednesday.
It is the Red devils (Bill, Brian, Ron and Werner) who are going to provide the
entertainment. So Robin
have to arrange with them to show his new super program, it sounds interesting.
We will have to make a decision about the projector, Brian kindly offered to
bring
in his laptop to compare the (projector's) performance with the club computer.
I hope you are all bursting to go after our enforced holiday.

Regards
Andrew