[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: Robin Johnston <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 12:41:30 +1000

Hello Everyone
First of all thanks to Robin, for his perseverance in trying to overcome the
difficulties
with our internet connection.
Also thanks to the Red team for their contribution, it is good to have access
to PSP again.
We have spent many hours acquiring the necessary skills to operate this program.
And we should make sure we maintain these skill levels by repeated usage on
Wednesdays.
I think if each of our teams could dedicate a short time to it in their
allotted time frames,
they would  greatly help in this respect.
However. I don't expect the Blue team to reorganize their show for next
Wednesday
just to please me.
By the way if a team decides that they would rather be known in future as the
"Panthers"
or the "Owls" or any other name that is fine by me.
Regards
Andrew