[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: Robin Johnston <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 22:43:37 +1000

Hello Everyone,

I hope our unwell friends (Bill, Graham, Ken) will be able to rejoin us in the
near future.
In the meantime however we have to give some serious thought to the format of
our meetings.
With the limited attendance, the two teems concept may not be feasible for the
present.
Therefore it will have to be an all members affair, that is every member
present must be willing
to get on the computer and do something.

Perhaps letting everyone know what you are prepared to do, through this forum.
Will reduce
the risk of us sitting in the cold not knowing where the next demonstrator is
coming from.

If you have any comments or ideas this is a good time to speak up.

Regards
Andrew