[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 16:08:21 +1100

Hello Everyone,

Another successful meeting. We all enjoyed Ron's tour back in to the archives,
it appears some of you got a bit older since. I hope Ron will treat us again to
a similar show
one day, there are  lots of good items to be found in the library.
Ken, has blinded, me at least, with science. I put Photo Effects on but with no
lack so far. I have tried PSP and
Photoshop with no luck. Smart Objects also, seems to be the domain of the smart.
However Smart Objects reminded me, not that they are anything alike, of Smart
Art in Word2007. If you have nothing better
to do open a new document in Word go to INSERT>SMART ART and have fun.
Remember we need demonstrators on a weekly basis, short of a Dutch or German
lesson
anything goes.
Thank you Ron and Ken.
Regards