[pwguildcug] Re: Wednesday meeting

  • From: wernina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:40:25 +1000

        Hi Andrew, I would like to help you out but I don't think I can make
it by tomorrow morning.( He,he) I am sorting out my Internode webmail
but have some trouble sorting it out. Maybe we can talk about it one
day. We are here enduring 23Deg sunshine and things like garlic
prawnes and cheese cake.

        Hope you are all well

        Cheers Werner