[pwguildcug] Wednesday meeting

  • From: andrew kosnovsky <kandrew9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pwguildcug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 16:25:57 +1100

Hello Everyone

Another Wednesday, when, a good time was had by everyone!
Theo and Graham forgot for a moment that they were no good at demonstrating
And treated us to a splendid demonstration on Scype. And I am sure Aub at the
other end enjoyed it just us much.
The moral of the thing is show us what you are good at, and all will be well.
And if you are game to tackle what you are not so good at you are between
friends
and they are more than ready to jump in and help.
To complete the morning Ron showed us another snippet of guild history.
Featuring
our late friend and group member Les Swift.
Remember demonstrators are needed to make next Wednesday a success.
Thanks to Theo, Graham and Ron.
Regards
Andrew