[pure-silver] Re: wiring diagram for Devere 108S?

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:04:31 -0800

----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon Stoney" <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: wiring diagram for Devere 108S?

This is actually the monster that I have:

I emailed the Odyssey people after I talked to the KHBphotografix
person.  Maybe they will be able to answer my question.

--shannon

You understand that this thing will grow larger and invite its friends. They will take Harley Davidson's apart in your living room. Eventually their overdue flying saucer will pick them up but you will have to have your entire house steam cleaned.

---