[pure-silver] Re: wiring diagram for Devere 108S?

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:56:04 -0500

On 12/11/2007, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>      There is a general lack of civility today that is very
> disturbing. I run into everywhere. Whatever the reason for
> it is it sometimes takes a lot of patients to keep in
> control and get what you want, but there really are people
> who deserve to be horsewhipped at noon in the public square.

  Ahh well that's because she called Canada and we Canucks are notoriously
rude. ;-)

   I suspect buddy figured the call had no money in it for him and didn't
want to "waste" his time.

   Call looking to buy a new Devere colour enlarger.. his tone probably
would have changed. Another reason the internet has killed off these types
of shops.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca