[pure-silver] Re: wiring diagram for Devere 108S?

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:49:52 -0600

There was money in it: I ended up ordering a manual, even though he said it didn't have the wiring diagram in it. I thought it might help a little.

I saw a refurbished version of the next generation of my enlarger on the KHB site, but there was no price listed for it.

--shannon

On Nov 12, 2007, at 6:56 PM, Justin F. Knotzke wrote:

On 12/11/2007, Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
     There is a general lack of civility today that is very
disturbing. I run into everywhere. Whatever the reason for
it is it sometimes takes a lot of patients to keep in
control and get what you want, but there really are people
who deserve to be horsewhipped at noon in the public square.
  Ahh well that's because she called Canada and we Canucks are notoriously rude. ;-)

   I suspect buddy figured the call had no money in it for him and didn't want to "waste" his time.

   Call looking to buy a new Devere colour enlarger.. his tone probably would have changed. Another reason the internet has killed off these types of shops.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca